What you'll see in this guide:
- Finding Commands
- Setting up Sniping
- Setting up AFK
- Setting up MultiGreets (Multi Channel Greets)
- Setting up RandomGreets (Random Channel Greets)
- Setting up Suggestions
- Setting up Starboard
- Setting up Giveaways
- Setting up Moderation
Summary: This is how to use and find commands in Mewdeko.
Checking Command Categories
.hto find a list of command categories.
.cmds category nameto see the commands in that category.
Checking Command Help
.h commandnameto see the info for the command of your choice.
Setting up Sniping
Summary: Used for sniping deleted messages or edited messages. Disabled by default for privacy reasons.
- Upon joining a server sniping is turned off by default for privacy reasons. Use either
/snipe set trueas shown below to enable them.
Disabling the snipe command in certain channels
Depending on your prefix its as easy as
.cc snipe disable #channel
You can disable editsnipe with
.cc editsnipe disable #channel
Keep in mind this only works if used from the disabled channel
Setting up Afk
Summary: Very useful if you want absolute control over how Afk works and is used.
Restricting the length of messages
- You can restrict the length of messages users put after
Setting after how long the embed deletes
- If you want the message that says they are afk to auto remove to not clutter the chat do
Setting up a custom look for afk
- Go to https://mewdeko.tech/placeholders for placeholders or https://eb.mewdeko.tech for the embed builder.
- Use the afkmessage command with your desired look.
Setting up MultiGreets
Summary: Can be used for multiple ping on join and for different greet messages per channel, very useful if you want a more customized look per channel or have several lounge channels.
Adding a channel
/multigreets addwithout a channel to add the current channel
- Or mention a channel like
.mga#channel to add it
Changing Delete Time
View your current MultiGreets using
Using the number at the top next to the # you can either do
.mgd number 0to stop it from deleting, or
.mgd number 30sfor example to make it delete after 30 seconds
Changing the message
If you are using the embed builder mentioned above, once you are done making the embed, go to the json tab in the top right, and select all the text in the box. Once you do past it as seen below, along with your chosen MultiGreet number shown in
Otherwise just put in regular text! Regular text also works with the above menttioned placeholders.
Changing the name and avatar
Find your desired MultiGreet using
Use the command
.mghook number name avataras seen below (the imaage link is optional):
Deleting a MultiGreet
- To delete all MultiGreets on a channel use
.mga delete #channelor
/multigreets deletechannel #channel
- To delete a certain Multigreet
2a. Find your desired MultiGreet using
2b. Delete it with either
/multigreets remove number