What data do we collect?
Mewdeko collects the following data:
- User ID
- Server ID
- Messages sent to the bot in direct messages or mentioned in a server (only while performing a command)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mewdeko with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Interact with the bot through commands
- Use or view our bot via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Mewdeko collects your data so that we can:
- Operate the bot and provide functionality
- Understand how users interact with the bot
- Make improvements based on user feedback and usage
How do we store your data?
Mewdeko securely stores your data at Hetzner using encrypted sql.
Mewdeko will keep your data for 30 Days (or more depending on the use). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from Mewdeko copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mewdeko correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mewdeko to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mewdeko erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mewdeko restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Mewdeko has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (or your local data protection authority).